Shopping at MardelNorte
Cloths and accessories of MardelNorte are only sold on-line. Shopping in our web shop and placing an order is very simple. The only thing you will have to do is follow the next steps:
By clicking on 'Collectie' at the home page, you will enter into the full collection of MardelNorte. You can narrow your search by choosing in the sub-menu the type of cloths you are looking for, like:
- blouses/shirts = 'blouses'
- trousers= 'broeken'
- coats = 'jassen&jacks'
- dresses and tuniques = 'jurken&tunieken'
- skirts = 'rokken'
- bags&accessories = 'tassen&accessoires'
- jerseys and cardigans = 'truien&vesten'
- shoes and boots = 'schoenen&laarzen'
- tshirts and Tops = 'tshirts&tops'
- basics = 'basics'
By clicking at the picture of an item, you will get access to the individual product, where you can amplify the picture and look at the cloths back and forth. You will also find information on sizes, colours, prices etc.
If you would like to combine the several pieces, you can visit our fitting room (Paskamer) and try on the several cloths on a mannequin. In the fitting room you will find two dummies, standard black trousers and a black legging, to enable you to see how tops, blouses and dresses or tunics combine with some basic items. These items are not for sale.
If you would like to place an order, you can send an email to email@example.com with your details and item, colour and size of your choice, or fill in the contact form under 'Contact' on the website. We will send you an order number with a review of your order, the final price, transport cost and the bank account for your transfer. When we receive your payment, we will immediately send you the articles ordered.
We will do our utmost to deliver quality products. However, it is still possible that the article you ordered does not meet your expectations. Therefore it is always possible to return the article:
1. Send us an email within 14 days upon receiving the products of MardelNorte, in which you state the article you would like to
change/return, article number and order number included and the reason for returning it.
2. You will receive then a return-number from us by email.
3. Write this number on the delivery note enclosed in the package and send it together with the items you would like to change/return.
4. Your package has to arrive at our office within 7 days of receiving you return number.
The article you would like to return should be in the same state as it was sent to you with all labels still attached. The article has to be new, not worn and not washed and it has to be returned in the original package.
Returned products will not be accepted when:
- Product is worn or washed
- Product is damaged and/or a damage seems to be repaired
- One has not followed the instructions sewed in the garment
- The original labels are not attached to the product anymore in their original state
The returned package has to contain (a copy of) the delivery note at which is stated which products are returned, including your return number.
The cost for returning the product to MardelNorte is for your own account unless otherwise agreed. The return-package has to be sufficiently stamped by all means, or we cannot accept the returned articles and your account will not be credited. The risk for returning the product is for the one returning the package.
Receipt of the returned article will be confirmed to you by email, after your notice by email and receipt of the undamaged package. The amount of the returned article(s) will then be refunded to your bank account.
If you would like to change an article, MardelNorte will pay the transport cost for the new article to be sent to you. Please note that MardelNorte will only pay once for the transport cost of sending you the changed article. After this first change, transport cost will be for your own account. Therefore, pay attention to sizes and colours to be sure to choose the right article. If you are not sure about the size, please send us your question through the contact form under 'Contact' and we will be more than happy to help you!